Monday, August 19, 2013

Blog Revived from a Literary Death

I just re-activated my blog. It's been frozen in time for almost two years. And as I read the entries I made, memories long tucked away came back. Most were mundane musings of my everyday life then. A few were "triggers" of significant events in my life. I have this tendency to avoid divulging too much info on my personal life; my kind of "defense shield." But I wrote enough to remind myself of what happened.

I started, or should I say re-started, writing on my blog today. I find that writing on my FB timeline have this side-effect of getting my personal thoughts lost in the midst of countless photos and re-postings. With my short-term memory getting shorter with each passing day, I'm going to need a journal as, in I.T. parlance, an "external data storage."

No comments:

Post a Comment